Meet Nat Tan, he is the recent recipient of a new Tier 2 level Standard Rotation ready competition deck that features Snorlax Vmax from Pokemon TCG's Sword and Shield Base set. I admit, Nat has been the son of a family friend for a long time. But we are still super happy with the journey Nat and his mum had been with us so far. My son Keon and Nat had always played Pokemon cards whenever they meet. Nat was allowed to participate it quite a number of tournaments we run and Keon had always lent him some of the decks...
Here are the 5 reasons I decided to start playing with my son - in order of importance (allegedly):
- It can encourage my son to read. He was a lazy reader.
- It can encourage him to do math and think strategy.
- It can encourage him to be more sociable.
- It can teach him resilience and sportsmanship.
- I get to indulge in some geek time and hang out with my son to bond with him.